Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

ABCs of my favorite things

A -Avacados -one of my favorite foods

B - Babies -I just love everything about them. Boston - I just love my 'home town'

C - Chocolate - need I say more? Camping - my favorite way to spend a weekend with my friends/family

D - Diet Coke and Dunkin Donuts Havelnut Coffee - my 2 favorite drinks

E - Email - I couldn't live without email and the internet

F - Family - My family is so important to me. I love Sunday night dinners spent with my parents and my Grandparents. My sister is one of my best friends and we talk at least once a day. I love get togethers with my 20 Aunts and Uncles and my 30+ cousins.

G - Gloucester - DH and I were married in Gloucester MA right on the ocean and my Aunt lives just a few doors down. We are able to visit several times a year.

H - Halloween - one of my favorite holidays

I - Ice Cream and Italian Food - YUM

J - Jewelry - I have really enjoyed my new hobby, jelwery making

K -Kathryn - my sweet, cuddly 3 year old

L - Lauren - my beautiful, smart 5 year old DD

M - Mommy -the best job in thw whole world

N - Night time - At the end of the day I love to cuddle on the couch with DH and a good TV show or movie

O - Ocean - The ocean is one of my very special places. If I could live anywhere it would be right on the beach so that I could fall asleep to the crashing waves.

P -Potatoes - THE best food ever. I have to agree with Stacy that there is not better food. I have yet to meet a potato that I didn't love.

Q- Quiet - As much as I love my family I love quiet time to myself too. I love to curl up with a good book and lose myself for a few hours.

R - Rich - I am so lucky to be married to my best friend. We have been best friends since we were 9 years old. We have been together for 10 years next month and married for almost 8 years.

S - Scrapbooking - I am terrible at keeping my own scrapbooks up to date but if it wasn't for scrapbooking and SS I would not have made so many amazing friends.

T -Thunder - I LOVE thunder and lightening storms. I love to cuddle up next to DH and watch the show.

U - Umbrella - I love the occasional rainy day

V Vacation - I have been so very lucky to have taken many very special vacations in my lifetime.

W William - next to my own children my nephews Will and Charlie have to be the cutest kids ever. I wish that they lived closer.

X - Xavier - I really miss my other adorable nephews Xavier and Jack and Kate and John too while they are living in Ireland. I can't wait to see them again this summer

Y - Yellow - my favorite color

Z Zachary - my sweet adorable baby. I cannot get enough of him.

No comments: