Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Why do they grow up so very fast?

Guess who is 4?



I just can't believe that Kathryn is 4. It seems like just yesterday that I sat in the car in front of the hospital that warm June night. It wasn't until I went into labor that reality sunk in. I was about to be the mother of 2. Two babies under the age of 19 months to be exact. It didn't matter if I was ready because Kathryn was ready and made her appearance just 2 hours later.

Kathryn keeps me on my toes and is responsible for every gray hair on my head but she is my cuddly, big hearted girl and I cannot imagine our family without her.
Thank you sweet Kathryn for being such a great little sister and best friend to Lauren and a fantastic big sister to Zack! We love you!














Welcome to the world Kathryn Grace!

















First winter


















10 months old

















First Birthday!
















































Kathryn and Mommy March 2006

















Turning 2

















Turning 3











July 2007

















Starting preschool September 2007












Big Sister Kathryn! September 2007
















Kathryn's first dance recital

No comments: