Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More Cape Pictures

We went for a ride and ended up at Newcomb Hollow Beach in Wellfleet just as the rain stopped. We were the only people on the beach (except for a few surfers in the water)

Lauren and Kathryn looked like tiny little ants from the parking lot



"Mommy can we put our feet in the water?" turned into the girls getting soaked. Look closely to these pictures and you can see that I caught them in mid-air.














After we dried off we went for a hike at Fort Hill in Eastham where I used to go for a hike with my Pa when I was their age. I forgot just how beautiful it is in there



We saw a few different critters including the rabbit above





I didn't even have to ask them to act like they liked each other!











Zack was one tired little baby by the end of the day

No comments: