Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Zack's 9 month well baby visit

Zack had his 9 month checkup yesterday. He weighed 19 pounds and was 27 inches - yup still short and chubby. The Ped. said that she could see his bottom teeth and they could cut through at any time (the same thing that she said 3 months before). Well she was right on this time as his 2 bottom teeth finally appeared later that afternoon. His gums were bothering him so much that I let him chew on my glass as he was sitting on my lap and I actually heard them when they first cut through the gum.

Zack just adores his sisters and is so much fun to play with. I forgot how much I love this age!

No comments: