Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Movie in the Park

There are many reasons that I love where we live. One of the reasons is a wonderful green space at the end of our street. MacGregor Park is the home of great concerts 2x a week all summer long, the town fair every fall, and movie nights. At least 2x every summer the town and rec department brings in a huge screen and shows kids movies in the park. The night starts out with bounce houses, arts and crafts and sing-alongs and ends with a great family movie under the stars. We always put the kids in pjs and bring their sleeping bags. I make popcorn the 'old fashioned way' and pack lots of goodies. The girls love sharing this night with friends.

I don't have pictures of the movie but here is some of the pre-movie festivities





No comments: