Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 8th wedding anniversary. We had already had a discussion about finances and decided that we would not be exchanging gifts this year. I was just thrilled that we had a friend offer to watch the kids so that we could go out to dinner the night before our anniversary. Rich and I had not been out alone since my birthday 9 months before!

Rich woke me up this morning to inform me that I could sleep in this morning. This just makes me laugh every time I think about it. My dear sweet husband took the day off from work just so that we could spend the day together. He got the kids off to school and then we had a nice relaxing morning with the baby. Rich, Zack and I even did a little bit of shopping. After he got the girls home from school we splurged and went out to lunch together. It was a fantastic day!

No comments: