Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Day

We have talked politics here a lot. Lauren (who will be 6 in 10 days) know who Rich and I both voted for. She announced at dinner last night that she had decided who she was going to vote for. I asked her and she told us who had her vote (the OTHER guy BTW). She said 'do you want to know why?' and she went on to tell me that it was because she likes what he has to say and what he believes in.

Lauren and I may not agree with who should be the next President but I am so very proud of her for making her own educated decision. I wish that I could say the same for all adults eligible to vote. She is excited that she only has to wait 13 more years until she can vote.

No comments: