Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Zack update

Zack is 13 months now, where has the time gone???

As I mentioned, I was away for the weekend and he was so happy to see me when I returned last night. He also gave me the ultimate gift last night - he finally slept through the night!!! For the first time ever! Well, he woke up at 4:30 but I will take it - sure beats getting up 2-3x with a screaming baby. He spent Friday night at my parents house for the first time and did great. Maybe someday Rich and I will get a night alone.

Zack only has 4 teeth - 2 on the bottom and 2 on the top. The 2 on the top are not the middle ones through but his eye teeth - he looks like he has fangs LOL. He doesn't really walk...he runs. I finally bought him real shoes last week and he loves them. If I take them off of him he goes and gets them and tried to put them back on. He says Mama, Dada, Lala (big sis Lauren), Kitty, Nigh-nigh (night) and he tries to say thank you. He has a great sense of humor and goes out of his way to try to make me laugh. He is outgrowing the dairy sensitivity (Thank you God!) but is still showing a very strong reaction to soy. It is so wonderful to have identified this and now enjoy a happy baby. I am so in love with my little boy, he is just growing up too fast.

No comments: