Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Recipe Exchange Blog Challenge?


Anyone interested in a recipe exchange/blog challenge?

I will pick a theme each week and ask that you answer the question in your blog as well as share a recipe or two. Photos of the meal would be a bonus! For example: what is you favorite comfort food to make and why?

Interested? Leave me a comment here and let me know!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I'm interested. Not sure that I could do every week (or photos) but it sounds like fun.

Amiee said...

I'd like to play! Let me know what you need from me!

Traci said...

I want to play, or at least try and play! I'll jump in on the current one (superbowl) but might not be able post pictures til after tha actual event.

Great idea for a challenge by the way!