Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Monday, March 29, 2010

You Say Tomato, I Say Tomahto...... (out of the mouthes of babes)

Zack is 2.5 and he talks non-stop. No seriously non-stop.. This little guy makes sure that there is not a moment of silence in my day, his sisters have taught him well. LOL

He is the same way in the car, providing me a rolling commentary on everything he sees. He is very articulate for his age although he occasionally mixes up letters. For example he talks about his best friend 'Tarta' aka Carter all the time.

Yesterday we were out for a drive when Zack recognized a familiar sign. He started excitedly yelling "Funkin' Donuts, I see Funkin' Donuts! Daddy, I get some funkin' donuts? I LOVE funkin' donuts. Funkin' donuts pllleeeaasseeeee?" It was all we go do not to laugh as it sounded like something much different.

Anyway, not sure if this translates as funny in the written word so I guess that you'll just have to take my word for it.

And yes, the little guy eventually got his donut.

No comments: