Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

365: Day 15 – Birthday Celebration

Even though my birthday is still a week away, Rich and I went out tonight to celebrate – got to take advantage of having the grandparents babysit!  We headed into Boston in the late afternoon.  We walked all around Faneuil Hall and stopped for drinks and appetizers at Zuma.  Mmmmmm  When we got back outside it had started to snow!  They were big, fat, glittery snowflakes and simply magical.

 

Jan 2011 078 Jan 2011 081 Jan 2011 082 Jan 2011 087 Jan 2011 089 Jan 2011 090 Jan 2011 094 Jan 2011 095

We walked through Government Center and Downtown Crossing over to the State House.  By now, it was REALLY snowing.Jan 2011 098

I was hoping that we could skate at the frog pond but I wasn’t willing to wait in the long line.

Jan 2011 102

We continued our walking tour of the city walking through Chinatown before arriving in The Theater District.  We finished the evening at PF Changs before walking back to Post Office Square where our car was packed.   Rich and I both know the city really well but when we got home I put our route on a map to see where we had been.

 

Boston 003

Between the snow and the almost 3 miles of walking – I am glad that I changed into winter boots instead of the cute high heeled boots I was going to wear!

 

It was a fantastic night!

No comments: