Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

365: Day 41

In case your haven’t noticed, I love taking pictures.   I have loved taking pictures since I got my first camera.  In high school, one of my favorite classes was B&W photography.   5 years ago rich surprised me with a DSLR – I love it but it was starting to get a bit beat up after dragging it all over (did you see how dinged up my lens cap is?) 

Feb 2011 013

I used to have a pocket camera and I loved it.  When I found an amazing Black Friday sale on this one I knew that it had to be mine.  Having a camera always in my purse or back pocket has made this challenge of a photo(s) every day for a year a lot easier.

 january 2010 001

No comments: