Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

2007 year in review

Got this from another blog and thought I would give it a try. I added some pictures to go along with my answers too. Pretty fun!
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? went to a taping of a tv show. well I did it once before (Clarissa explains it all back in the late 80's/early 90's) but going to a taping of The View was much more fun.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't keep any resolutions from last year (big surprise there). For 2008 I resolve to loose this baby weight and then some, get my life and my house more organized and spend more time scrapbooking.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? um, can I count myself? LOL












4. Did anyone close to you die? thankfully not this year.

5. What countries did you visit? DH and I visited Mexico and Belize on the cruise that I won on The View.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? money

7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? 9/27/07 when my son was born.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? a successful pregnancy

9. What was your biggest failure? losing my temper too often with my girls.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? just minor pregnancy related complaints and c-section recovery.
11. What was the best thing that you bought? Hmm, new pots and pans?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Rich for putting up with me during a very stressful and emotional pregnancy.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Brittney Spears

14. Where did most of your money go? medical bills. blech

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? why getting to meet my little guy of course. The extended family trip to Disney was fantastic too.



16. What song will always remind you of 2007?

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier

b) thinner or fatter? ugh, much fatter!! sorry,no photos for this one. LOL

c) richer or poorer? poorer

18. What do you wish you’d done more of? relaxing with my husband.

19. What do you wish you’d done less of? being short with the girls

20. How did you spend Christmas? at my parents the same way that I have for 31 or my 32 Christmases. We spent it with my sister and her family, my brother, my parents and Bils mother.


21. Did you fall in love in 2007? yes, with my son - just look at those cheeks!

















22. What was your favorite TV program? LOST

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? nope, no time for hate

24. What was the best book you read? ha, who has time to read with 3 kids under 5?

25. What was your greatest musical discovery? hmm, Hannah Montana or High School Musical? I don't often get a chance to listen to MY music.

26. What did you want and get? Tickets to take my girls to the Hannah Montana concert.

27. What did you want and not get? more financial stability

28. What was your favorite film of this year? Knocked Up

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I was 32 but that was a whole 11 months ago. I can't remember that far back. I take that back DH and the girls made me a cake.















30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Less debt.

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? no fashion, just maternity clothes.



32. What kept you sane? As always, Rich and the girls (although you might get the same answer to the question 'What drove you insane this year- LOL)

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? none

34. What political issue stirred you the most? Health insurance.

35. Who did you miss? my son in heaven, Alex

36. Who was the best new person you met? why my new son Zack of course

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007. hmmmmmm, gonna hafta think about that one.

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Um...

No comments: