Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Scrapbooking quiz

1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: My kids and vacations.

2. Where are the two best places you’ve been to? Prague, Amsterdam and Switzerland

3. Name two things you do every day: visit SS and play with my kids

4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you: I have red hair and 3 pretty adorable kids

5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN’T know about you: 1. I hate to talk on the phone. (except with Melissa and my sister) 2. I have horrible short term memory.

6. Tell us what got you into the "hobby" of scrapping: 1. I have always loved to take photos 2. Having children and wanting to preserve their memories 3. My best friend invited me to a Creative Memories party.

7. What do you want to accomplish in the next six months: 1. I want to start scrapping again. 2. I want to get my house organized and spring cleaned. 3. I want to work on being a better friend 4. Lose this weight

8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools:?? 12 inches CM stright trimmer 2. stickles - I just used them for the first time but I think that I will be using them a lot.

9. What are your favorite sources of scrapping inspiration: Scrapshare, Cowtown Stacy and Scrappin' Karen, and sketches

10. How has your scrapping changed since you started? My layouts are simpler, but use more product.

11. What scrapbooking project have you yet to try but would love to? A BOM (book of me) and my childhood album

No comments: