Blog Challenge 2008 #4: Interview Someone
I finally finished reading Stacy Julian's The Big Picture a couple of weeks ago. I loved how she interviewed each of her kids, so I did the same with my older two in late January. I plan on interviewing them every year on their birthdays, just to see how their answers change.If you don't have children, interview a parent or a sibling.
I interviewed Kathryn, age 3. I also wanted to interview Lauren but wanted nothing to do with it.
(1) What is something that mom always says to you? No and sometimes she says yes.
(2) What makes mom happy? When I pick up my messes
(3) What makes mom sad? When I sneak candy
(4) How does mom make you laugh? When I say something silly like 'scrumptous'
(5) What was mom like as a child? She was curly hair little girl
(6) How old is your mom? 83 ( I may feel this old sometimes but I am only 33 )
(7) How tall is your mom? 5 feet (wow, pretty good, only off 3 inches)
(8) What is her favorite thing to do? Talk on the phone
(9) What does your mom do when you're not around? Go to the grocery store
(10) If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? cooking
(11) What is your mom really good at? doing handstands under water
(12) What is your mom not very good at? singing
(13) What does your mom do for her job? reading directions, playing candyland with me
(14) What is your mom's favorite food? Chocolate and chicken parm
(15) What makes you proud of your mom? Because she does nice things
(16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Ariel
(17) What do you and your mom do together? Play little people
(18) How are you and your mom the same? We both like camping
(19) How are you and your mom different? I color and Mommy scrapbooks
(20) How do you know your mom loves you? She hugs me and kisses me