Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Winter vacation with the cousins





























Last week was winter school vacation week so we headed down to Connecticut to visit my sister for a few days. The girls just love spending time with their cousin Will. Charlie is just 5 weeks older than Zack and it is going to be so much fun watching them grow up together.

While we were there we went swimming at the Y. It was the first time that Zack had been swimming and he LOVED it. The air was cold and his sisters and cousin kept splashing but he didn't seem to mind. He just kept smiling and laughing. I really wish that I could have taken pictures.


We drove over to New Haven the next day to go shopping at IKEA. We started with lunch, walked around the store for hours and then finished up with a snack. You just have to love that place.




Uncle Chris loves to spoil my kids rotten and this visit was no different. This time he he gave the kids whipped cream directly from the can. Lauren was horrified by the indignity of it all and refused any but I finally convinced her to lick it off of her finger. It was no surprise however that Kathryn and Will loved it and kept coming back for more and more.










































We woke up Saturday morning to find that 5-6 inches of fluffy snow had fallen the night before. Laura took the 'big' kids outside while I stayed inside with the babies. Both Charlie and Zack wanted my total attention and to be held. Kudos to anyone with twins. 1 hour with a 5 month

old and a 6 month old was enough for me.



















Will loved playing with 'baby Zacky'












































t the

No comments: