Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yet Another Survey

What is in the back of your car? Stroller, beach blanket, baby backpack, lots of sand, crock pot that needs to be returned



What color is your toothbrush? red and white



What were you doing at 8 am this morning? At 8am this morning I had already been up for 2 hours! Darn kids.



What Were you doing 45 minutes ago? Drinking coffee, surfing the web and doing laundry all at the same time since Zack is napping.



What is your favorite candy bar? Snickers or Mr. Goodbar - love me some chocolate and peanuts



Have you ever been to a strip club? Uh, yes. I tagged along with Rich and all of his friends years ago when we lived in DC. Once was enough for me.



What was the last thing you said aloud? shhhh, don't wake up your brother!



What is the best ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip or red raspberry chip



What was the last thing you had to drink? coffee which is now cold



What are you wearing right now? pj pants and a t-shirt.



What was the last thing you ate? a french toast bagel with butter. YUMMY!



Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nope.



What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? It is a tie between buttered popcorn and kettle corn



Ever go camping? I LOVE to go camping. I love it even more now with my 'new' popup trailer.

Do you take vitamins daily? Daily? No. I should still be taking my prenatal vitamins though since I am nursing.



Do you go to church every Sunday? No. I would like to but it isn't happening with 3 small kids and a husband that is usually working. I need to get back soon.



Do you have a tan? Have you met me???? At age 33 I have finally accepted that with red hair and freckles that it just isn't ever going to happen. I am thankful that the girls have skin like their daddy.



Do you like Chinese food over Pizza? It depends on my mood. I love both.



Do you drink your soda with a straw? Only if it is a fountain soda. From a can or bottle? no.



Are you someone's best friend? Yes, my husband is mine and I am his. I have 2 other BFFs also.



What are you doing tomorrow? Tomorrow we are going to go to the pool at the gym with the MOMS club. If the kids take a nap in the afternoon we will go to watch a movie in the park at night and have a picnic dinner there. In between I need to get my car cleaned out and pack for a weekend away.



Where is your dad? I am guessing that he is at home doing paperwork.



What color is your watch? I very rarely wear a watch but I have a nice gold one from DH and a striped one from CM that I like.

Do you use Chapstick? occasionally in the winter.



Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? I have 3 kids. What do you think? DRIVE THRU.



What is your favorite number? 9. We were married on 9-9-00.



Do you have a dog? No but we do have a cat.



Last person you talked to on the phone? My husband.



Any plans today? baking, laundry, packing and shopping (DS does not have a single pair of pjs that fit)



How many states have you lived in? 3 - Massachusetts (23 years), Virginia (4 years) New Hampshire (6 years and counting)



Ever go to college? yes and I graduated with a degree in Communications



Do you dye your hair? no but I have highlighted it (DH hated it)



Biggest annoyance in your life right now? having to clean my house. I would give just about anything for a housekeeper.



Last song listened to? an original song by Kathryn



Can you say the alphabet backwards? no, but Lauren taught herself to sing it backwards last year.



Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? if there is not snow on the ground then I am likely wearing flip flops. I have a dozen + pairs!



Are you jealous of anyone? I know that I shouldn't be but I am. I am jealous of anyone that has a husband that only works 40 hours a week. Rich works a minimum of 60 + hours a week to provide for us and we struggle financially. I/We both wish that he was around more



Is anyone jealous of you? I doubt it.



Do you love anyone? Yes, my husband and my children with all of my being.



Do any of your friends have children? All of them these days.



What do you usually do during the day? besides change diapers, wipe butts and noses, make 3 meals and 742 snacks, laundry, cleaning and play chauffeur? Not much.



Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Not hate but there are people that I don't like.



Do you use the word 'hello' daily? yes, many times a day.



What color is your car? red minivan



Do you like cats? ehhh, we have one (and I like him) but I have never been much of a cat person.

Have you ever been to Six Flags? I went to Riverside Park before it became Six Flags New England but never a true Six Flags park. No real interest. I LOVE Disney and if I am going to go to a local park then we have Canobie Lake Park right down the street.

How did you get your worst scar? c-section with Zack

No comments: