Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Husband Survey

What is his name? Rich

How long have you been married? almost 8 years

How long did you date? We were best friends for 14 years when he told me he loved me. I realized that I had the same feelings for him. He asked me to marry him that night before we ever went out on a date. The real proposal came 8 months later. We were married 20 months after that.

How old is he? 33

Who eats more? He does

Who said I love you first? He did (see above)

Who is taller? he is but we are both pretty short

Who sings better? he does

Who's temper is worse? mine for sure

Who does the laundry? I do but he is very helpful around the house

Who does the dishes? both of us

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who pays the bills? he does

Who cooks dinner? I do since I am home all day.

Who mows the lawn? He does (I have never, ever mowed a lawn)

Who drives when you are together? He does.

Who has more friends? He does

Who has more siblings? I do

Who wears the pants in the family? It depends on the situation.

No comments: