Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Storyland

We spent a day and a half at Storyland http://www.storylandnh.com/ and as always the kids and the adults had a great time.

I'll let the photos speak for themselves


Our 'usual' photo ops









The Carousel - over 100 years old




The girls always have to model funny hats in the dress up shop. This one is for my SS friends.


Face painting





My serious little soldiers


Driving a farm tractor





Tea Cups


Waiting for the swam boats with Daddy



Zack spotted a Zebra on the jungle train ride









Hmmm, sometimes I wish that I had one of these at home.....







Daddy and the girls on the flume ride







The raft ride


They got soaked but it didn't stop them from riding it 4 times (notice how wet L's pants are)

1 comment:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I can't wait to bring Tara to Storyland when she's older. Looks like you all had fun. I have a pic of me with Humpty dumpty from 35 years ago. haha. Looks like it hasn't changed too much.