Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Vacation day 3


We spent our third day of our vacation in the White Mountains hiking the Flume Gorge http://www.visitnh.gov/flume/index.html. As much time as I have spent in this area it is one thing that I have always wanted to do but for whatever reason never did. It was everything that I had imagined and more. My photos simply do not do it justice. You can click on any of the pictures to make them bigger.




Zack has proven to be quite the little hiker this summer








On the left you will see the boardwalk and stairs that we climbed up the falls. If you look really close you can see Rich and the girls about halfway up.



Not a great picture as it was taken in the pouring rain but another beautiful fall



Lauren after getting soaked in a short rain storm


Rich and Lauren climbed through a tight cave
Is she strong or what???

No comments: