Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill-in

I am starting a new thing here - Friday fill-ins from http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/. My answers in red.

#95
1. Right now, I'm feeling exhausted but happy.

2. Home is exactlywhere I want to be.

3. How does one keep a clean house with 3 little ones?

4. My loving husband keeps me on track.

5. Please don't fight with your sister! (this is what I say all day long).

6. Zack fills me with joy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Lauren's school Halloween dance (already went), tomorrow my plans includeworking at the Halloween store all day/night and Sunday, I want to sleep all day but I will be working at the Halloween store again!

No comments: