Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm a Daisy Girl Scout.....

Ok, so I'm not but Lauren is as of today. : ) Daisy's is Girl Scouts for girls in kindergarten and first grade. I can't get that song out of my head "I'm a Daisy Girl Scout, take a look at me! I'm a Daisy Girl Scout happy as can be......."





Right before we left the house for the initiation ceremony.




Lauren receiving her Girl Scout membership pin




Lauren gets her certificate, a welcome card and a Gerber Daisy.



Celebrating with a cupcake



Being welcomed to Girl Scouts by the older girls.


I loved being a girl scout and I hope that Lauren enjoys it as much as I did. I can't wait for the cookie sale in the spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

send those girl scout cookies my way!! Love them - congrats Lauren:)