Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kindergarten Homework

I'm working on my kindergarten homework.

Yup, that's right. I am working on homework tonight that the Kindergarten teacher sent home for me. What is it you ask? Why coloring of course! I am totally serious.

Lauren's teacher sent home a note to the parents that she needed some help and if anyone was interested in helping her with some projects that she would send a packet home with the students. I excitedly sent her off an email as soon as I could that I would be happy to help with anything. Today she sent Lauren home with 2 packets of about 10 pages each and a note asking me to please color them and send them back in. I couldn't stop laughing. These are short books that she photocopied and will be reading to the class so she wants them in color. Talk about pressure, I don't want to embarrass Lauren with poor coloring skills or coloring outside the lines.

I am loving this though and have my own package of brand news crayons, markers and colored pencils all lined up on the table.


I am such a dork.

No comments: