Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Praying for Danny


As many of you know I belong to an internet scrapbooking community. As a result I have met many amazing people and made lifelong friends.
I was saddened to learn yesterday morning of a tragedy involving the family of one of those women. Please join me in remembering 5 year old Danny and pray for Donnann, Dan and Madison. More details can be found on my friend Desi's blog: http://www.menjiness.blogspot.com/
This has really hit home just how sudden something can happen to change your life forever. I know that I hugged my kids extra tight before putting them to bed last night in memory of Danny.
My thoughts and prayers are with you Donnann.

1 comment:

Menjiness said...

Thank you so much :)

I also tagged you over on my blog. Go check it out!