Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Brag on Lauren

Lauren will turn 6 on Friday. We are throwing her a birthday party a week after her birthday. Since she just started K I don't know many of her school friends or their parents yet but I let her invite who she wanted. Invites went out last week.She came home from school yesterday to tell me that her new friend 'S' said that she could come but that her mother couldn't afford to buy a gift. Lauren told me that she gave her a big hug and said that she would love for her to come to her party anyway and that she would be really really happy if she could make her a birthday card as a gift.I was so proud of her, not bad for an almost 6 year old huh?

No comments: