Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fill-in

Friday Fill-in #98


1. Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog : ).

2. When I drink coffee I can't help sniffing it occasionally.

3. My favorite thing to cook is everything! I love to cook!.

4. My kids are something I can't get enough of.

5. That's the thing I love most about being their mother.

6. Watching wife swap always makes me think to myself, what the heck? Do people really live like those families?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating my first born childs birthday, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the upstairs and Sunday, I want to relax!

No comments: