Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Turkey Day

We traveled to CT for another wonderful Thanksgiving at my sister house. We arrived the night before so that the cousins could play and so that I could help my sister cook.



I was too busy eating to take many pictures. LOL





'Bampa' sitting at the kids table



Lauren, my Dad and my nephew Will all had birthdays last week.








The little boys enjoyed their cupcakes too


We had lots of other desserts also



Cousin Charlie and Uncle Chris



After dinner my sister Laura and I snuck out and ran to Michael's for some great 1 day only deals and then we got up at 4pm yesterday and we hit Target and Toy's R Us for Black Friday sales. I'd tell you what we got but they were all gifts!





No comments: