Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt





Last week we attended an Easter Egg Hunt at a friends house. This was the 9th year that she has held this event, the 5th year that we have attended. It has grown to be really big, I would say that there were at least 30 families there. The kids really enjoyed the hunt, the egg toss, the fantastic backyard including a zipline and great food.























I wasn't sure if Zack would understand what to do but he did. He was thrilled to find that in addition to eggs full of candy they had little packages of cheerios for the little ones.





1 comment:

MummyMaps said...

Did my other post go through? I dunno. But I'll say it again, Zach is the cutest. SWAK.