Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Scrapbooking Layouts

2 weeks ago I went away on my annual scrapbooking retreat weekend. It is a wonderful 4 days of good food, great friends, very little sleep and laughing until my sides hurt. Believe it or not, we even find some time to get some scrapbooking done. Here are my favorite LO's that I made this weekend. * Please note that none of them have been journaled yet and many are still needing titles.

These LO's were uploaded in reverse order.

It's Our Party and We Will Cry If We Want To





















Mr. Crabby Pants


Family



First Camping Trip

Kathryn's 4th birthday

1 comment:

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

love your layouts! I spy Canobie Lane and Story Land photos! we are hoping to do both of those this year! Lars