Welcome to my blog!

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 living in Southern NH. This blog combines my love for my children, photography and cooking. Enjoy!

Monday, February 14, 2011

365: Day 44 Happy Valentine’s Day!

 

Feb 2011 008

Zack and I spent the morning in Lauren’s classroom.  They had a Valentine's breakfast for all of the families.  Don’t mind the expression on Zack’s face, he had a mouthful of food.

After we left the school as ran some errands including the drive-through at our bank.  He kept asking if the teller was going to give him a lollipop. We haven't been given one in a while so I told him that I didn't think so. He kept asking why. Finally I said, that they save them for special occasions. He replied "but I AM a special occasion". He had a point so I took him out to lunch as my special Valentine date. ♥

He choose Applebee’s for our Valentine lunch.

 

I love this kid!

 Feb 2011 004

We made chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.  YUM!

Feb 2011 089

No comments: